Tuesday 2 February 2016

February

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Fresh Month Fresh Start..

                    

Literally this is what I'm doing, getting organised to perfection.

I keep putting my eggs in too many baskets so the aim of perfection is impossible. I've got to get everything the way that I want it eventually right! Making content that isn't really me is boring and gosh just by the presentation you can tell. I've become a thousand times more confident since having my little boy back in June last year. I even get a little cocky at times, and everyone knows how much I HATE cocky people.


I've read a million Blogs since starting to blog and unfortunately I don't know what the world is coming to but every blog is near enough the same. Maybe I'm not exploring further and finding these amazing blogs but its getting boring (to me) reading the same shit from a thousand different people.


I'm far from the obvious and nothing I do or say is predictable! Hence why I just want to combine the content that I put out. I don't want to write about the same topics in a different style, I just want to discuss anything and everything.


Any way for this month I've set a few goals that I want to fulfil. Feel free to look at the list below:


Find bloggers that are interesting

Use my twitter a lot more

Get my son into a routine

Buy a new phone 

Attend all university lectures

Meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a while

Keep up with this blog
 
Actually complete a few sections to my dissertation 
* We can always speak on Twitter: @Shirellesvlh *




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© L0OK@HER..BLOG. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig